Threat Intelligence Service
Proactively Detect the Most Serious Threats to Your Business Using Our Threat Intelligence Service
Threat Intelligence Provide Detailed Next Steps for Proactive Security Across Your Incident Management Cycle
NourNet’s Threat Intelligence Service team is made up of highly experienced threat hunters, analysts, engineers and data scientists. As a result, our Threat Intelligence Service is equipped with the most up-to-date threat detection and protection of information, including the most recent threats, campaigns, threat actors, and trends. NourNet’s Threat Intelligence Service allows you to take proactive actions and a step ahead to safeguard your businesses.
The Cycle of Threat Intelligence Service
Threat Intelligence service targets based on essential elements of information (EEIs) that will play a significant role in prioritizing your intelligence objectives based on factors such as how closely they align with your organization’s basic values, how important the resulting decision’s impact will be, and how time-sensitive the decision is.
Threat Intelligence service gathers data from a variety of sources, including internal ones like network records and archives of previous incident responses, as well as external ones such as the surface web, dark web, and deep web.
Our Threat Intelligence Service utilizes machine learning and natural language processing to parse millions of unstructured texts in 7 languages and categorize them using language-independent ontologies and events, enabling analysts to execute sophisticated and intuitive searches beyond keywords and correlation rules.
Threat Intelligence service uses analysis to identify possible security risks and alert the appropriate teams in a way that meets the intelligence criteria established in the planning and directing stage.
Threat Intelligence Service utilizes ticketing systems that interact with your existing security systems in order to monitor each phase of the intelligence cycle and offer reports and assessments that outline next measures for proactive cyber security.
The closing phase of the intelligence cycle, After obtaining the full intelligence product, the person who made the initial request evaluates it and determines what feedback to feed into the backend systems to continuously improve insights.
Use Cases of Threat Intelligence Service
- SOC Alert EnrichmentAfter validating and enriching alerts, SOC teams move quickly to mitigate threats or resolve incidents with tactical actions include adding IPs/URLs to a firewall blocklist, isolating computers or systems with Threat Intelligence Service
- Incident ResponseThreat Intelligence Service enable recovery actions, incident responders start the process of limiting and minimizing the threat. As threats maintain persistence in victim networks, it is crucial that the incident response team has a thorough understanding of TTPs and current indications.
- Threat HuntingThreat Intelligence Service using threat hunting activities as it can provide critical insights that lead to the discovery of new indicators within an environment. This usually starts with a hypothesis based on intelligence analysis.
- IOCThreat Intelligence Service supplying evidence into an incident and data for an investigation, indicators of compromise (IOCs) can be used to disrupt and dismantle the infrastructure of an attacker.
- Landscape ModelingThreat Intelligence Service creates profiles of malicious attackers, evaluates whether or not there are linked assaults, and determines which methods, tools, and tactics the attacker utilized. This information is distributed to various parties, including the leadership and security operations.