Registering a Domain:
Check the availability of the domain, Complete the form and upload the necessary documents,
wait for the administrator contact approval which you provided in the request.
Payment process and verification will take 24 hours to be approved in case of the domains (com.sa, .sa, net.sa, .pub.sa )
otherwise the following domains will require approval from the Saudi Network Information Centre (shc.sa, .med.sa, .org.sa, .edu.sa).
Documents Required for Registering a New Domain:
To register a new domain you need to attach a copy of the official documents to prove the relationship between the required domain and the registered name by official documents, and the relationship to be verified.
The Time Period to Reserve a New Domain:
Once the request is submitted, it takes only 24 hours to confirm the reservation of a new domain.
Renewal of The Domain:
Select the required domain to be renewed and pay the renewal fee for auto-renewal of the domain.
Transferring a Domain:
Transfer your domain to NourNet by requesting the Authentication code from your existing provider and complete the form by providing contact details and the Administrator contact to verify it.
Who Can Register a Domain?
- An entity physically located in Saudi Arabia.
- A person having Saudi nationality or Premium Residency.
- An entity with a registration or license issued by a relevant authority in Saudi Arabia.
- An owner of a trademark or trade name that is registered in Saudi Arabia.
Eligibility Criteria for Registration:
- (.sa) Dedicated to any person or legal entity. It is considered as a 2LD Latin domain name.
- (.com.sa) Dedicated only for entities that provide commercial services with a valid Commercial Registration (or equivalent) issued by a pertinent authority in Saudi Arabia (e.g., Ministry of Commerce and Investment (MOCI); or for locally registered trade names and/or trademarks with MOCI.
- (.edu.sa) Dedicated only for educational and training institutions that provide services directly to students (e.g., schools, universities, training institutes) with valid licenses issued by a pertinent authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (e.g., Ministry of Education, Technical and Vocational Training Corporation).
- (.sch.sa) Dedicated only for kindergartens, elementary schools, secondary schools, and high schools with valid licenses issued by a pertinent authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (e.g., Ministry of Education).
- (.med.sa) Dedicated only for entities that provide health services (e.g., hospitals, medical clinics, pharmacies), with valid licenses issued by a pertinent authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (e.g., Ministry of Health).
- (.gov.sa) Dedicated only for governmental entities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including ministries, authorities, and general agencies.
- (.net.sa) Dedicated to entities that provide information technology services, communications services, media services, or postal services (e.g., ISPs, web hosting, TV and news media), with valid licenses issued by a pertinent authority in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (e.g., Communications & Information Technology Commission, Ministry of Commerce and Investment, or Ministry of Media).
- (.org.sa) Dedicated for non-profit organizations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including societies, charities, clubs, embassies, conferences and public organizations.
- (pub.sa) Dedicated only for individuals.